Saturday, December 8, 2012

Holy Moly a free spa

"I will tell you, I am in every flower, every rainbow, every star in the heavens and everything in and on every planet rotating around every star. I am the whisper of the wind, the warmth of your sun, the incredible individuality and the extraordinary perfection of every snowflake. I am the majesty in the soaring flight of eagles, and the innocence of the doe in the field; the courage of lions, the wisdom of the ancient ones. Every day is sanctified. Every minute is holy. This is now, this is the Holy Instant." - Neale Donald Walsch

Today was awesome. Woke up, threw open the van doors and welcomed in the hot sun and the sound of the waves crashing the shore. Sat and did my homework for a while and then found out that the local sports complex was free today. My aching back so welcomed the pool, the dry sauna, the steam sauna, the hydromassage pool and the jacuzzi's and you all know how I feel about hot showers. It certainly felt like a holy day to me. And I still can't believe it was free. Someday I'll will win the lottery and I'll build a free pool/spa/hot spring complex for Wakefield.

Tomorrow we pitch a gardening idea to the local Buddhist Monastery over lunch. More on that tomorrow!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
You're more than welcome to leave one...